Dear my two dogs,
Let's have a little recap of the bad behaviors you exhibited when we took you with us to visit the Witch-Actions, who were gracious enough to let us bring you along (for most likely the first and last time) when we visited them a couple weeks ago. In the span of 24 hours, you:
1. Muscled in on the host dogs' food
2. Stuck your faces in the dishwasher
3. Tried to jump into the lily pond, taking the rocks surrounding it with you
4. Also drank out of the lily pond
5. Charged into the hosts' bedroom unannounced at 7:30 AM
6. Were general pains in the ass
7. Made us apologize for your bad behavior about 900 times.
I would like you to take a cue from Mel's little Monty. Look how he sits so nicely and politely, even when he's in a new and exciting environment. Look, he's not destroying anything, running away from his owner, humping his own face, jumping into fountains... none of that. He is a perfect little gentleman.
So, let's work on being more like Monty, less like Marley. Kthx.