11.11.11

It's 11/11/11.

Dear Diary,

Wow, so it's been a while. I've been busy sucking at being a stay-at-home mom. I am really no good at it, so good thing I'm going back to work next month!

But in good news John has grown VERY CUTE. His cute is large, in my opinion. He smiles and gasps and sighs and gurgles and coos. He gazes at me lovingly and flashes the hugest smile every morning and every night. When he was first born my anxiety over his well-being prevented me from noticing how cute he is. Then suddenly one day I was like, hey, this baby is cute. And he likes me, he really likes me!

Edwin is heavily into super herores, Star Wars (though he's never seen it) and Scooby-Doo. He is not into his brother at all, and frequently requests that I put him down. He has also suggested that maybe Baby Brother would like to live at Grandma and Grandpa's.

And here is the only Halloween photo I got. Edwin is actively pushing John away saying, "Get him OFF! Get him OFF!" Can't you just feel the love?


Love,
Fluffy

1 comment:

Melissa said...

John is super cute! Edwin is too, but you can't really see his face in this pic :)