10.5.05

And Also

Dear Diary,

I am not avoiding a recap of brunch with the Mothers. It's just that it actually went well, and how interesting is that? Not very. I think I only cursed once. It was a lovely afternoon. Barf.

In other news, the BHE has been pulling late nights in the "cart lab" (don't ask) leaving me at a loss for companionship. I'll let you in on a secret, Diary: I require constant attention. You'd never guess, right? I know. But it's true. When left alone in the house I've been known to do strange things. Count change, switch to Geico, drink straight whiskey, cut my own hair, put stickers on things, write lists, cut up houseplants, drink straight whiskey, and drink straight whiskey. I've even been known to watch Reba. And enjoy it. It's just not a good idea for me to be alone in the house. Last night I was able to impose on some friends. Tonight I'm taking one cat to the vet, but then I'm on my own. The good thing is, we have no straight whiskey in the house. The bad thing is, that fern in the dining room has been giving me lip.

Love, Fluffy

No comments: