15.10.05

Exploitation! Meow.

Dear Diary,

Maybe the cat with two tongues just wants some privacy. I don't think it was her idea to alert the media. I've found that cats generally shun media attention. My cat is terrified of microphones. I know because I tried to interview him once, and it ended badly. Hey, my dog humps his own face. I could probably make some money off that. But as of yet he hasn't expressed interest in inviting Stone Phillips over to do a Dateline expose. If he wants to one day, that's fine. But it's not my decision to make.

Poor two-tongued cat.

Love, Fluffy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Changes at Threadwatch - RSS a bit Screwey
I've made some changes to the way that the system works here at Threadwatch. Changes i've been meaning to do for a long time now.
Hi you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far for Online loans - apply for loans online related. Keep up the good job! I found a similar Online loans - apply for loans online related website yesterday, check it out. Looks like the
Online loans - apply for loans online related site does not have a blog yet, so check them out at their company site.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀