7.3.07

Unlikely Lad

Dear Diary,

I have to admit that I'm just a little bit obsessed with Pete Doherty. You know, that waster of Libertines and Babyshambles fame? Or as he is better known in this country, that ugly dude who is dating Kate Moss? Maybe I'm just obsessed with the Libertines songs. Maybe it's the incredulity of him actually dating a supermodel. Maybe it's the glamorous crack addiction. Anyway, last night I was watching some Libertines on the netflix. And something about Pete Doherty looked familiar. Was it the necktie with no shirt look? No. The sallow, waxen skin? No. It was the guitar. Pete Doherty has the same guitar as the BHE. I found this strangely compelling, and so I decided to see if they have anything else in common. A comparison follows.


As you can see there is really no comparison. I think Pete Doherty should stop riding the BHE's style.

Love, Fluffy

No comments: