People seem to be doing this on their blogs, so ME TOO, ME TOO!
1. I count things obsessively.
2. When I was in high school I had an insatiable craving for dirt, dust, and chalk. I imagine it was some kind of vitamin deficiency. I say insatiable because whenever I would give in and bite into a piece of chalk, it was always quite disappointing and would not satisfy the craving.
3. I used to think I had premonitions, but turns out it was just anxiety.
4. I cannot stand watching my food being prepared. It ruins the magic.
5. When I was little my favorite number was 5. Then it was 16, because I always thought how great it would be to be 16. I thought girls automatically turned pretty when they were 16.
6. Before I knew where babies came from, I thought that all girls had babies growing inside them that would just come out when they reached a certain age. This led me to believe that my dad was just some dude who lived with us.
7. I have never seen 2001: A Space Odyssey.
So there you have it, 7 random things about me. Wow, I sound crazy! The drugs help, though.