I wish I had something interesting to report. But I don't, so here are some randoms.
- We are in the middle of getting our kitchen redone. I would post some before photos, but I don't want to remember what the kitchen looked like before. Suffice it to say that it was old and bad, and a source of great shame and frustration for me.
- We are not B & B people, the Windovers. This has led to some awkward moments with innkeepers when we try to explain that we will only be requiring the first B, thank you. It seems to leave them perplexed and crestfallen. I have a lot more to say on the B & B subject, but it will have to wait for a later date.
- Does anyone really know what the hell Maundy Thursday is anyway? I did not observe.
- I ate a subway turkey sub today, with unapologetic disregard for the remote possibility of listeriosis poisoning. I also have stopped taking my vitamins. They make me gag, OK? My own OB said she didn't bother taking vitamins. GET OFF MY BACK, PEOPLE. (Yes, I realize that nobody is actually on my back, and that it is my own guilt that makes me so defensive. I'll work it out in therapy.)
- My brother is turning 40 next week. So what's that make me? Ha, still only 32.
- Must get Easter candy, stat.
- Must buy a carrot cake for Easter festivities Sunday, and mess up the frosting so I can pass it off as home-made.
That's all for now. Happy Holy Week!