- weeks pregnant: 22
- strangers who have asked if I am expecting: 2
- pounds gained: 4
- entire watermelons consumed: 3
- liars at the deli I just visited: 1 (uh, there is TOO relish in your tuna salad; thanks for ruining my lunch, asshole)
- neighbors who have scolded me for drinking coffee: 1
- neighbors who think the BHE's name is Carl (it is not): 2
- suggestions from the BHE that we name the baby Carl Jr.: several
- hours spent watching the baby kick through my stomach: 3-5
- times I told the BHE to bring me a pie and he thought I was joking: 1
- pies I had to buy myself because of the above: 1
- times a pregnant woman is likely to be joking when she asks you to bring her a pie: 0
Also, here is a Friday Fill-in, an idea I stole from Kate who stole it from someone else who stole it from here.
1. On my laziest day I like to eat McDonald's and watch Days of Our Lives with my dogs.
2. Being pregnant makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little dogs and big dogs.
4. This summer I want to not get stretch marks.
5. Vanity made me start my blog.
6. Red onions and orange baseball apparel.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Indiana Jones, tomorrow my plans include grilling and sunbathing and Sunday, I want to convince the BHE to restain the deck.