9.9.08

I will crush you.

Dear Diary,

Is it me, or have we all kind of been ignoring the elephant in the room? Wait, make that the two elephants in the room: Meghan and Bridget McCain.



Forgive me for saying so, but these girls are fat. Especially when you look at them next to Cindy McCain. I'm sensing there are some complex mother-daughter issues going on here, no? And hey, if Cindy McCain were my mother, I'd probably want to get real fat so that I could sit on her and crush her as well.



Love,
Fluffy

5 comments:

Portia Cason said...

Ain't that the truth.

Maddness of Me said...

oh no you di'nt!

haaaa! LMBO you made my day.

chris said...

That's so wrong. And funny. Yeah, I'd be in my bedroom eating chocolate and huffing whippits if she was my mother too.


Oh, you didn't say anything about whippips.

Cindy said...

You are so funny. That other Cindy is truly alarming. Cindy Crawford and I are really upset about her.

Jebena said...

I'm curious, with the money and resources Cindy McCain has, why don't she hire personal trainers for her daughters?

Her younger daughter's weight is unhealthy, extremely obese and, well, unhealthy!

So not good!