1. Get block.
2. Stop briefly to gnaw on block.
3. Bring block to top of stairs. (Breakneck speed, shreiking with glee along the way).
4. Push block under baby gate.
5. Watch closely as block tumbles down stairs.
6. Crawl back to room and repeat. Unless sidetracked by teddy bear, as shown below.
And, yesterday was our 6th wedding anniversary and we WENT OUT for dinner. At 6:00, and were home by 7:45. Party animals, we. Still though, it was fun and Edwin got to spend some quality grandma and grandpa time.