24.6.10

Too Hot (Too Hot)

Dear Diary,

It is hot here in City B. Really, really hot. I have had little motivation to do much at all besides complain about the heat. In our house, we have no central air. Instead, we have window units in all of the rooms. Sounds OK, right? Well, the problem is that our house is not wired for such electrical extravagances, so we cannot have more than 2 of them running at once, or a fuse blows. So that means staying in one room with the door closed until you have to go into another room, when you take everything you might need for the next hour or so with you. I am exagerrating only slightly. And can you believe that we have no wireless internet, so when we want to use the computer we actually have to get up and go into the office and sit at a desk, like it's the year 2000 or something? My life is so haaaaaaaard!

Tomorrow it's supposed to cool off and be ONLY NINETY. Oh good, because I was just about to put away my winter coat.

Love, Fluffy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just happened to come across your blog today and I absolutely love it....you are funny and articulate and your photos are great too! Thanks you made me smile....multiple times!