11.4.11

I will never have to put tights on a toddler.*

Dear Diary,

We had the BIG SONOGRAM today, and it's a total bro-fest up in there. When I first found out I was pregnant, I really hoped for a girl. Pink! Ribbons! Ruffles! Tutus! But for the past few weeks, I had been thinking it would be cool, and in some ways easier, to have another boy. So I am really happy (I would have been happy with a girl too, duh.) And now that I know, and have seen him (totes cute, natch) I just cannot WAIT for him to get here in September.

Love,
Fluffy

*Unless, of course, one of my boys wants to wear tights. Which I'm totally cool with. Whatever floats your boat, dude.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats on another boy! :)

I definitely want a girl someday, and we are willing to go to 3 kids to try for one. After that, we just weren't meant to have one. There are certain things that scare me about raising a girl, so I don't know if I'd be completely devastated if I never got one, but at the same time, I would love a daughter. It's kind of our of our hands anyway, so whatever!

Anonymous said...

congrats! think about the hand me downs! tights are overrated.

Lori said...

Tights are really just a pain in the ass. They are itchy and are the cause of many tantrums.

Congrats on baby boy #2! Does he have a name yet?