29.4.11

He's still cute, imo.

Dear Diary,

I just realized that it's been a while since I've posted any photos of Edwin. This is partly because I do not have an efficient system for taking, downloading/uploading/storing photos. I have a crappy camera, ancient laptop, no smart phone-type device, and little interest in sitting in front of the computer for hours trying to download crappy pictures (my camera sucks and every picture I take is terrible). I know, poor me! I am just not technologically savvy, it's never gonna happen. I'm too cheap for all that and besides, I'd rather complain.

But here are some pictures anyway.

Here is Edwin seeing the sonogram pictures of his baby brother, who he already finds, like, totally boring.


Dyin' eggs.



Findin' eggs.

Lookin' handsome.

Love, Fluffy

No comments: