The most exciting parts of my day so far:
* Eating a pear-- while driving.
* Dumping a packet of sugar-free cocoa into my coffee. Diet mochacchino, anyone?
* Breaking our network security rules and streaming Air America. Rebel!
* Learning that there are two new nickel designs for 2005.
* I don't know-- putting on pants? I got nothin' else.
Tonight though, I'm going to shake things up. There will be tuna melts and single malt scotch. I might even do laundry.
In my tap shoes.
Don't you wish you were my red neck neighbor who can see into our basement windows from his red neck driveway?