11.10.06

Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun

Dear Diary,

Wow, that is the dorkiest title ever. Anyway, so Halloween is nearly upon us. As usual I have no costume ideas. A few years ago I decided that Halloween costumes should be scary. This is because a) I am not creative (add blood to anything and-- voila! scary) and b) I am not nearly as cute (or as vain) as I used to be.

So, here are a few ideas I'm throwing around:

bag of spinach
bloody bridesmaid
giant squid
an iceberg (clearly the ocean scares me)
a bloody iceberg

And scariest of all, Ann Coulter

Any suggestions?

Love Fluffy

4 comments:

Grateful Girl said...

Fluffy, come now, you can't be a bloody bridesmaid when you were a blood bride already! I vote for the bag of spinach. How timely!

Melissa C Morris said...

You could find a fellow blonde to go as Nancy Grace to your Ann Coulter -- that would make a terrifically terrifying pair.

I got somethin to say said...

I am going to be a bag of spinach wearing one of those annoying ear phones!

Fluffy Windover said...

Diggs! Great minds think alike. I still don't know what I'm going to be...