22.1.07

Hare Krishna, Hare Rama

Dear Diary,

Let me first say that the BHE has earned the husband of the year award. This year's category was "Entertaining wife's wacko high school boyfriend without laughing at him".

Let's just say that my boyfriend in high school was, and still is, somewhat of a free spirit and that his visit involved some... chanting. Long story short, I am the proud owner of 2 CDs of vedic chanting and 1 copy of the Bhagavad Gita. Get enlightened!

In other news, this weekend we also babysat for friend J's baby. Sure, whe was all smiles and coos while mom and dad were still there. But once they left, she took one look at me and screamed her head off for the next 2 hours. This has of course led me to believe that I have no baby skills, that all babies hate me, and that I cannot, and should not, have one of my own. The BHE says that if I had my own baby it would probably like me better. But how can I be sure? You just don't know.

Krishna Krishna,
Fluffy

2 comments:

Monogram Momma said...

Here's the deal. Your own kids pretty much always like you until, that is, they start really turning into little chatterboxes and start deciding that they actually like your husband (their fahter), better b/c he always gives in to them.

gimpadelic said...

Hare Krishna from Bonaroo to your doorstep?