I was tagged by college bestie, so here are five random/weird facts about me. I have done this before, but trust me, there are plenty to go around.
1. I developed a crush on pretty much every male professor I had in college, regardless of looks. Same for bosses. Complex much?
2. I write with my left hand, but I do everything else with my right. You know, like using scissors, the mouse, brushing my hair, playing guitar, playing sports. Wait, I generally avoid coming in contact with athletic equipment. But the few times I have, I poked it with my right finger.
The BHE is the same way. And this is why we are soul mates (that, and a shared juvenile sense of humor and tendency to imagine dogs talking like humans).
3. I was deathly afraid of loud noises as a child. So much so that the sound of my father’s sneeze would send me running for cover under the dining room table. Also, my parents took me to my cousin’s swim meet when I was 3, and what with the gunshots I pretty much thought the world was ending.
4. I hate U2, and nothing you can say will change my mind.
5. And lest you think I know nothing about music, I am a classically trained pianist. It’s not really about the music, it’s about the Bono.
The rules for this:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Don’t break the chain!
Um, I don't have 5 people whose blogs I read AND who know who the hell I am (and even that's pushing it). So how's 4? 3 of them don't even know me for real...
Please don’t feel obligated, darlings. But I know you’ve got some crazy up in there and I want to read about it!