23.4.08

Also, this person.

Dear Everyone Again,

Please meet my very dear friend Mrs. Witch-Action. Last summer she left City B to go teach at a university in Scranton, PA, which is also known as THE ELECTRIC CITY. (No, really. They have a big sign saying that and everything, and I'm pretty sure it lights up.) She has started a blog all about it and she is way smart and even snarkier than I am and has great shoes and jewelry and you would never know it but she bakes a great cookie as well. I also caught her singing karaoke once. She and her husband are basically responsible for the BHE and me meeting and marrying each other.

So check out her blog here, http://scrizzy.blogspot.com/, especially if you find yourself in the unfortunate predicament of living in the Lackawana County area.

Ta ta,

Fluffy

P.S. - Wow, it is really unlike me to devote an entire post to someone else. So let's get the focus back to me, ASAP.

We had a sonogram yesterday and found out we are having a boy. And he was sucking his thumb, which was kind of cute. I am very happy; it's not that I didn't want boy, it's just that I feared raising a mama's boy. But I'm sure I will, so I might as well just get over it now and accept the fact that I'll be ironing his underwear when he's 30 and silently (or not silently) judging every girl he ever brings home.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend of Fluffy's is a friend indeed.
Thanks for the "screening" of this new spot to check on.....

Anonymous said...

You'll be able to weed out the prospective girls by who will iron his underwear for him.....
Alison

Anonymous said...

Dear Fluffy,

I'm really having a lot of fun reading your blog since I'm due with my first on Oct. 26th.

Congrats on the baby boy!

Amy

Fluffy Windover said...

Congratulations to you too!

Things I May Regret Writing said...

Congratulations on your healthy baby boy! I don't comment a lot, but I really enjoy your blog.

I have a girl, by the way, who will never be ironing any man's underwear, so she'll need a MIL who does that.

The Wife said...

I've got two boys and I feel ya. What is it about the name Scranton that sounds so miserable. If they changed the name it would instantly be a better place to live.

Muffy Willowbrook said...

Congratulations Fluffy! Baby boys are funny to have around. My friend has a son and we get such a kick out of discovering him and his little personality.